Ever wanted completely clutchless down shifts on your bike just like GP bikes? Now you can get this simple add on that gives you complete clutch free shifting. This has several advantages like much faster corner entry and reduced arm pump. This box uses the CAN interface on your bike to rev match all downshifts stopping your rear wheel from locking up and letting you downshift late into corner entries
Bikes with Race ECU don't need this!
- This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes from a load cell integrated into the gear linkage
- There is no re-flash of the ECU and all existing sensors remain in place
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters
- Just plug it in using the fully pre-wired adapter loom and ride
- Installation typically takes 30 minutes.
- The Blip-Box-Pro for the R1 comes fully pre-programmed with a 'blip map' for your bike with shift UP/DOWN activation from a load cell designed to fit directly to the existing gear change linkages, no new parts or fabrication are needed by the customer and the existing shift switch is simply replaced by one small load cell.
- This product is designed for road, race or trackday users who like the concept of shifting down without the clutch
- This load cell also replaces the standard up-shift switch on the bike so the Blip-Box takes over up shifting allowing a fully programmable shift load.
- Via a dedicated (yet simple) piece of software any user can link up over USB to modify all system parameters enabling custom 'blip maps' , shift loading and many other parameters. (requires additional BB-UCIF programming tool and software)